8.17.2010

What we've been up too.....

I haven't blogged in awhile...it's been busy around here! First of all...we are moving! (again) We are moving up the northern Idaho....it's a GREAT job opportunity for Rob with Wells Fargo. We are very excited, but very very sad to leave family. So our house is in shambles as we try to pack....I've found out it's impossible to pack with 3 young kids!

In between all that fun stuff we have done lots of playing so here are some pictures to enjoy....
My little man. He is such a sweetheart...a sweetheart that doesn't sleep. We all got yucky colds and the longest he has slept is in 2 hour increments. I'm exhausted. But he's so darn cute it's worth it.

He has the best baby laugh....

Rob and I were looking at his newborn pictures and he doesn't even look like the same baby with his "new hair." One thing is for sure...he's makes blond look gooooood.

Logan's first swimsuit.Swimming at Nat soo pah. We love this place. It's a natural hot springs so the water is so warm and the kids (our little fish) love going there.


Logan's first Nat soo pah experience. Of course he NEVER sleeps in his car seat, but the one day we went swimming he took a loooooong nap in it so I didn't get much swimming in! I got Ava in swimming lessons this summer. Of course we missed the classes for Brooklyn by one week. She was not too happy that she had to sit and watch Ava swim for two weeks! The first two days Ava hated swimming. She would sit there and cry in the pool for me to come get her. I didn't want to be a mean mom, but I wanted her to stick with it so I made her stay in the pool. Of course by the end of the two weeks she was begging to go to class and even jumping off the diving board!

There were about 8 little girls in the class. They kept jumping off the steps and the teacher told them that the next one to jump off the steps would have to sit on the side in the COLD wind. (it's Idaho after all....) Of course Ava was the next one to disobey and paid the consequence! This picture is of her waiting for her turn while in the "time out".
Thumbs up mom!




8 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the picture of Ava waiting for her turn....but it makes me sad too!! What a sweetie! I'm glad you updated...we miss our cousins!

Wendy said...

The picture of her waiting in timeout is great. :-)

Kyle and Lacey said...

AHHH I want to hold Logan so bad it is killing me! What a cutie! And I admit I laughed at the cute pic of Ava sitting on the side of the pool. Little kids in goggles are the cutest. Good luck with packing!

Beth said...

Sorry to hear your leaving. That means I wont see you arond now. But its for the better of your family, so Im happy for you. Let me know if I can help watch kids while you pack.

Liz said...

Can not stop laughing over that sad pic of Ava, so cute

holmesfamily8 said...

Moving stinks, but glad you have a good opportunity elsewhere! Good luck with the move! Your baby is adorable, he does make blonde look good! Mine are turning way dark now.

The CEO said...

You're moving???? To No. Idaho??? Wow. Congrats and good luck! We love you guys. Shanna

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job opportunity you guys! Best wishes with the move.