5.18.2011

Gymnastics

The girl's gymnastics had their last competition and Brooklyn's age got to participate as well.  Ava's class has been working on the same routines for the vault, bar, floor, and beam so she got to show off her skills.  Brooklyn's age group go to show off their skills with a huge obstacle course.  They got to slide down a giant slide at the end...Brook's favorite part!
Here is Brook jumping over the crayons.
The giant slide...and coach Holly.  She is such a great coach and the girls adore her!
They call this the Tinkerbell cause you get to "fly"  Brooklyn LOVED it.  She was singing and laughing the whole time.
This is her singing

Ava on the beam.  This is her new coach, Coach Lisa.  It took Ava a few classes to get use to a new teacher but now she loves her.  She is a fantastic coach!
Brook doing her "tada"
Ava performing her floor routine
My cute little gymnasts!

3 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

I love the singing tinkerbell.

Amanda said...

I LOVE the singing tinkerbell!! How can you not just SQUEEZE the cutie! You ahve the cutest girls..and I don't care if I write it every time...I MISS YOU!

The CEO said...

How fun! Your girls are so talented. I can't believe it's been so long since we were taking classes in Reno together! Miss you. Shanna