2.01.2012

Sleeping and videos

If you notice, this post is being done at 2:30 in the morning because I have been up with ear aches all night! Both Ava and Log are FINALLY asleep but my bed is being taken up by a 5 year (see two pics down) and Rob is sleeping on the floor in Log's room.  The joys of parenthood right?  Anyway I thought I would post some pics.  We are VERY strict about kiddos in our bed.  It's a flat out NO!  The only exception is if they are sick.  So with this exception in mind here are some pictures of our last few nights.  Here is Rob sound asleep in a twin size bed. (this was a few nights ago)  I woke him up taking this picture but I couldn't resist capturing him hanging on to the edge!
And here is my current situation.  I am not moving this kid seeing as it as taken 6 hours to get her asleep. 

And here is just a cute video of my future rockstar.

No comments: