Thanks Grandma Moyes for making fun dance costumes! The girls love them! Loving these next two pictures. We love it when daddy is home....as Ava says..."He's a good guy." Absolutely loving this picture
I love the pictures! So cute! I love when you get to see the girls all dressed up in their "dancing clothes". That is one of Laura's favorite things in the world.
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
4 comments:
Oh, what cuties! The only thing missing in your Sunday evening pictures is the Klingler family over for dessert night! How we miss that! :-(
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Wonderful pictures!!!!!!
I love the pictures! So cute! I love when you get to see the girls all dressed up in their "dancing clothes". That is one of Laura's favorite things in the world.
Such little cuties! We have those same butterfly wings - I just had to have them!
Post a Comment