Today after church it was snowing big beautiful snowflakes. So what did we have for lunch? Toast and hot Chocolate of course! Is this just an Idahoan thing? Well, we love it that's for sure!
Cute pics! I too love hot chocolate and toast! So NOT just an Idaho thing. :) And I heard you met up with my brother and his family! So fun. What a small world.
While I was looking at your pictures tonight Laura came and sat on my lap and said "mom! its AVA!" I was amazed that she remebered that. She was only 1 when we saw you last! I couldnt believe it! So I showed her another picture and she said the same thing! SO just remeber that you guys are not forgotten. :)
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
4 comments:
Hey! So glad I found your blog. . . Thanks for stopping by tonight! The cookies were AWESOME! (They are all gone already!)
Cute pics! I too love hot chocolate and toast! So NOT just an Idaho thing. :) And I heard you met up with my brother and his family! So fun. What a small world.
ohhh we love toast and hot choco.
While I was looking at your pictures tonight Laura came and sat on my lap and said "mom! its AVA!" I was amazed that she remebered that. She was only 1 when we saw you last! I couldnt believe it! So I showed her another picture and she said the same thing! SO just remeber that you guys are not forgotten. :)
Post a Comment