Yeah!! An update of your adorable girls!! I love your pics and your girls are such SWEETIES!! I'm lovin' Brook's expression trying to get some bubbles out!
I love your pictures! To answer your question, three kids is really not all that bad. You're already used to juggling with two that adding on one more is not a big deal. The challenging thing is going out to the store because you either have to have all three in the cart or one of them walking, which can be tricky. I tend to not go out unless I absolutely have to because it takes like 20 minutes to load everyone up in the car. I'll be glad when they are a little older and can buckle themselves.
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
3 comments:
Yeah!! An update of your adorable girls!! I love your pics and your girls are such SWEETIES!! I'm lovin' Brook's expression trying to get some bubbles out!
I love your pictures! To answer your question, three kids is really not all that bad. You're already used to juggling with two that adding on one more is not a big deal. The challenging thing is going out to the store because you either have to have all three in the cart or one of them walking, which can be tricky. I tend to not go out unless I absolutely have to because it takes like 20 minutes to load everyone up in the car. I'll be glad when they are a little older and can buckle themselves.
That is the cutest thing! (Brooklyn waiving to the airplane)
Post a Comment