How fun!! I love the pics with the goggles!! They STILL look so adorable with those huge honkin' things on their eyes!! I'm jealous..but maybe not of the COLD!!! :)
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
5 comments:
Sounds like fun. Your girls are so beautiful:) Sounds like you are enjoying living so close to family...LUCKY!!!!
Can I request some pregnany Andrea pictures? You know that you are the cutest girl pregnant, so POST SOME!!!
How fun!! I love the pics with the goggles!! They STILL look so adorable with those huge honkin' things on their eyes!! I'm jealous..but maybe not of the COLD!!! :)
I love the goggles. :-) Super cute.
The girls are cute all bundled up. Let me know if I can help in anyway when you have the baby.
Oh my cuteness--I laughed out loud at cute little Brooky's goggles. She looks like a pro! What fun adventures for you guys!
Post a Comment