I've been wanting to take some pictures of the kiddos for a while now, but I kinda need help. But the other day I just decided to take them downtown by myself and see what I could get. We didn't last too long, but I think I got some keepers!
Moving
12 years ago







6 comments:
Gosh Andrea your kids are beautiful :) They are growing so fast! Good job on the pictures, they look FAB!
Bust a move Ava, where does she get that from? Rob fess up.
Those are incredible!!! I wish you were closer...we still love the photos you took for us when Ashton was one year. I'm glad you are getting settled. Your kids are getting so big! We miss you and are so happy all is well.
Those pics are awesome! I wish I had those kind of skills.
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!
Yes you are brave and they turned out SO CUTE!! I want to squeeze your kids...and I wish you were here! you are so talented!
Post a Comment