10.23.2010

I like to eat, eat, eat.....

My little man is 6 months old. Where in the heck has time gone? It seems like he was just born. He is the sweetest baby. His favorite thing to do is eat. He is now starting to grab anything that you are eating and trys to devour it before you get it away from him. He is only rolling from tummy to back and is content with that for now. He still wakes up lots during the night to EAT, usually 3 times, but the other night he did go from 11 to 4. Mommy sure enjoyed that! He has his 6 month appt. Monday so I will post his weight and height later!










5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You've got to love the big boys! He such a doll.

Amanda said...

It's so funny to scroll down and see his picture on the side where he has dark hair..!! What a CUTIE !I just wish I could SQUEEEEZE HIM!

Wendy said...

Aw, such a cutie! I love little baby boys.

B. Fidler said...

oooh, he is too cute! I love his little cheecks. Keep feeding that boy! :}

The CEO said...

ADORABLE!! Miss you.