12.17.2010

12 Days of Christmas

So my fabulous Parents did the 12 days of Christmas again this year. I know my mom has worked so hard on this and we appreciate it so much. It brings us together as a family to do fun activities during this crazy time and also helps us remember the true meaning of Christmas. Thank you Thank you!!!!!
Tonight we made these adorable tree mouse decorations. The girls LOVED them. In fact they each took two of them and gave them "homes" (a plastic container.)

My Mom made these adorable John Deere pillow cases for all of us. They have Grandpa says goodnight embroidered on them! The girls were so excited to sleep on them!



Two nights ago we made this cute Christmas tree to give away to someone. Of course the girls stole a few suckers along the way....

Logan staring longingly at Daddy's sucker hoping for one more bite!



2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

How fun! I can't believe how much Brooky looks like Ava. Her cute smile while holding the pillow case--I love it!

Amanda said...

I LOVE Brooky's smile when she is holding the pillow case!! And Logan wants that sucker so bad!! SO CUTE! I love doing the 12 days of Christmas too!