So the other night I gave Logan a bath in the sink and he loved it. 
Then Brooklyn decided to join him. Ava was very disppointed that she could not join her brother and sister!

This picture cracks me up cause he was looking over at his sister's like "look at me!"

I think I need to clean out my church bag more often because this is what I found growing in it the other morning. But it was so cute we decided to keep it!
This picture cracks me up cause he was looking over at his sister's like "look at me!"
I think I need to clean out my church bag more often because this is what I found growing in it the other morning. But it was so cute we decided to keep it!


1 comment:
Logan's hair is getting so light! And I definitely would have kept that if I found it growing in my bag, too. :)
Post a Comment