So I would love to say life has been CRAZy busy and that's why I haven't posted in forever but I just haven't been taking very many pictures. We have been keeping busy with fun activities though. The last couple of weeks we have been house hunting! We even put an offer in on a house but we were outbid....dangit. It was a cute house. Anyways here are some pictures to show that we are alive!
My mom got the girls these little tube thingys for our drive home at Christmas. They have been coming up with so many uses for them. Here is the lastest....
Ava absolutely adores Logan. I know I say it a lot but she does. She made him all cozy the other day so she could read a book to him.
Somebody likes blueberries....
Brooklyn took it upon herself to apply her own makeup...Pretty little girl right? :)
She has been boycotting her naps almost daily. Sadly I think we are done with naps. She is supposed to do quiet time and the other day Ava, Logan, and I all fell asleep during quiet time. So Brooklyn ran around like a crazy child and this is what I found in her room when I woke up. She got in to the suckers and devoured 3 of them!


1 comment:
So cute! I am so glad you have new pics! They are getting so big and SO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment