Logan has finally figured out a way to get around...and it's not crawling. He scoots! He is going to wear a hole in all of his pants before too long! He has now discovered he can get into things and destroy as well as scoot over to his sisters and bother them. His 6 teeth has FINALLY come in. It took forever, but they are there and making him look so old. My baby is growing up! (By the way he is scooting for some chocolate chips. This kid LOVES chocolate. He knows the drawer where we keep the chocolate chips and if we walk by it he will throw out his binky and reach for the drawer! Also, if you can't tell...we bought Tangled the other night. That is Brooklyn in the background telling me that I need to pretend to be Flynn Ryder!)
1 comment:
He's getting SO BIG! I can't believe that he is almost ONE! and that blond hair! I never would of guessed when he was first born!! Oh I want to hold him....and that scooch! HOW FUNNY!
Post a Comment