My sweet Brooklyn turned 3 at the end of May. How we love our spunky Brooklyn. She has brought so much life into our family. She is our little one who can survive on very very little sleep, is either REALLY mad or REALLY happy. She has a great imagination and loves to play princesses and barbies. We love you so much Brooklyn and we are greatful you are in this family!
Blowing out the candles....
The Tangled cake...or my best attempt at one! She was happy with it!
So grown up!



2 comments:
I can't believe she is 3 already!!! Where has the time gone? I can't get over how much she looks like Ava--so cute! The cake looks AWESOME--but what else would we expect from you? :) I hope all is going well. Call me sometime so we can catch up!
LOVE the cake (you're like mom, you can create such cute cakes!) and I can't believe how much she looks like Ava in that last picture! definitely sisters and DEFINITELY a cutie!
Post a Comment