We have been crazy busy around here. The most exciting...we bought a house!!!! We just got done moving everything over yesterday....and let me tell you. Moving a 1/2 mile down the road with a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a 1 year old is IMPOSSIBLE! I am so tired! Anyways more pics of that too come once we actually unpack everything!
So Logan was ousted from Ava's room the other day....this is the sign she made.
"No boys in girls room. Logans room."
Too bad for Ava Logan can't read!
Logan loves rocks...at our old house he would get a rock....
and then put in in the little box where the power thingy is...(it's late and I am done thinking...) He would do this over and over and over!
Have I ever told the story of the Barbie car? Well if not...this was our $40 garage sale purchase and it has been the best toy! The kids love it. Here is Ava giving Logan a ride while Brooklyn runs behind them.
More rocks...but this time he is putting this huge rock into a bowl...see following sequence.
Our $1 garage sale lincoln logs. Rob was so excited to get these and show the kiddos how they work.
Ava happy that there is FINALLY sunshine!
Playing outside on the trampoline


2 comments:
I GET TO SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!!
That is exciting news! Congrats!!! Shanna
Post a Comment