I promised Grandma and Grandpa a few pics so here are some before I go to bed!
Logan got his mama's sweet tooth. He saw me putting in a tray of cookies and then sat and watched them cook!
We took a trip down to visit family a few weeks ago. My sister was there with her kids (I finally got to meet Reece!) We had lots and lots of fun. Grandpa took us 4-wheeling while Grandma was so so so kind and watched Logan and Reece. After 4 wheeling we were covered in dirt!
Brooklyn insisted on putting on her own helmet.....looks like she needs a little more practice!
How many grandkids can you fit on a 4 wheeler????
In IF we went to the zoo. The kids had such a great time. Here is Logan chatting it up with the goats.
Brooklyn brushing the beasts!
We had a very relaxed 4th of July. We watched the parade in the morning and had our own little BBQ with smores for dessert. I think Logan liked the chocolate the best!
Logan HATED the fireworks. We had to watch the rest from the front window!
Oh...can't forget this one! Grandpa, Rob and the kiddos in front of the combine!





1 comment:
Looks like fun!! We've been to that zoo ourselves several times. It's great. Miss you. Shanna
Post a Comment