It finally happened. Brooklyn gave herself a haircut. With this kiddo it has always been when and not if this would happen. She has always had such a fascination with scissors. I have always been SO careful with putting away the scissors we do have. Apparently not careful enough! She told us she was being Rapunzel. Stupid disney movies. Sad thing is BOTH Rob and I had feelings this morning we should go check on her. It was 7:30 in the morning and we thought she was sleeping in. I walked right past her room and thought that I should just peek in BUT I DIDN'T. Oh the regrets. Just in case you were wondering...I laughed. I couldn't cry or get mad. Life is too short and pixie cuts are all the rage now anyways...:)
She hid her hair in here so mom and dad wouldn't notice it was missing from her HEAD......
Just a few days ago......






8 comments:
Oh man, she went to town. But she is cute enough to pull if off.
You are a good mom, I freaked when Keely tried to cut gum out of her hair and that was only a few inches (she missed the gum). She's such a cutie it won't matter what her hair looks like.
WOW! She will look super cute with a pixie cut. You are a good mom to laugh about it. I think I would have cried :)
love it! That's how I feel about Luci....when, not if.
I was laughing so hard as I read this that Kyle had to come in from the other room to see what was going on. I LOVED this post, and not just because Brooky is so dang cute. You told this sooo well it was hilarious! I could literally hear your voice, and oh how it made me miss you! I love the fact that she hid the hair so you wouldn't notice! :) Thanks for posting this--it made my week! That girl is too cute. She ROCKS the pixie cut!
She looks so old with the pixie cut! Good thing she is so cute, huh?
I like it...it's really cute!! :)
Now, she looks like Ashton (ha ha)
Miss you. Shanna
mas ficou lindo...........
Post a Comment