But first a few adorable pictures of my baby boy at bathtime. His little personality is starting to shine!
This is his pose he gives me when he really wants something he can't have and knows I will melt with this look and give in.
Before school started we decided to take a quick mini vacation to see the ocean and visit Seattle. We had such a fun time at the ocean. At first the kids weren't too sure about it, but then we couldn't get them to go when it was time to leave! We went down to the beach early in the morning and had the whole place to ourselves. It was absolutely gorgeous!
Log's little legs trying to catch up with the group!
This was Logan's initial reaction to the sand....but we literally had to carry him away from the beach kicking and screaming because he loved it!





2 comments:
Awesome! How fun! I loved the dainty pic of Brooky jumping. We miss you guys!
I can't believe you have three kids! Logan is absolutely adorable...aren't little boys the sweetest?
Post a Comment