Yahoo! Sooo exciting! Logan's gonna have a brother ... okay, that's my guess any way. We're so happy for you guys. And way to go on the Turkey Trot! I'm guessing you're on the right? Right? What a cute idea to have the kids run a race too.
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
4 comments:
Congratulations, that is exciting.
Yahoo! Sooo exciting! Logan's gonna have a brother ... okay, that's my guess any way. We're so happy for you guys. And way to go on the Turkey Trot! I'm guessing you're on the right? Right? What a cute idea to have the kids run a race too.
WHAT EXCITING NEWS!!! We are so happy for you. Shanna
It's a BOY! okay, whatever it is, I can't WAIT TO HOLD IT! I think I may adopt your child and be done...like be it's godmother or something :)
Post a Comment