4.24.2012

Happenings lately

My beautiful 6 year old...wish she would stop growing up so fast!
This was a few weeks ago when the weather was pretty rainy.  We had one "good" day and took advantage of it at the park. I love this picture with everything out of focus except Logan. 

Silly boys on the slide

Brooklyn trying her hardest to catch up to the merry go round.
I love these next few pictures...they are crappy quality and lighting but I love the pure joy on the girls' faces.  They were having so much fun swinging in their own little world. 
My sweet Brooklyn....this kid is the sweetest most determined spirited kid I know!


I'm pretty sure in this picture Brooklyn was demanding something in her usual screaming manner and Rob decided to have a little fun.

hahaha it's funny unless your the one who looks like this for reals.....(notice Logans little bump as well!)

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

Sooo cute! I love the pic of Ava pushing Brook. Ava is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is! And that is cute Logan decided to get in on the belly pic, too. Miss you guys!