5.22.2012

Happy Birthday Ava

As usual, a way overdue blog.   It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep because I am so uncomfortable with this baby...3 more weeks. I can do it...right?  Anyways I figure I can spend these next few sleepless nights maybe catching up!
Anyways we celebrated Ava's 6th birthday in April.  This girl is such a sweet addition to our family.  She is loving school and doing very well in it.  She is such a big helper at home with both Logan and Brooklyn.  We love you Ava and are so glad you are apart of this family!
Logan devouring his cake.....(which was actually pretty gross...oh well)
Ava got to have her first birthday party this year.  She wanted a butterfly theme, so one of the games we split up the kids into teams.  One person was the "catapillar" and the rest of the team members had to race against each other to wrap their catapillar in a cocoon (toilet paper).  Here is Ava's team wrapping up Brooklyn.

The finished result...

What's a party without a pinata?
The aftermath of the cocoon game.  They probably had more fun doing this!!!!

No comments: