The girls have lots of fun when we fill up water balloons and put them on the trampoline. Ava loves to jump with the Sprinkler underneath. I haven't let Brooklyn do that yet...maybe next year!
We used to do that all the time when i was little and one day, our neighbor was jumping and he went right thru the tramp!! I'll never forget it, i almost wet my pants i was laughing so hard. Our tramp was super old though, still good times. Brooklynn's hair is getting so long!
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
We used to do that all the time when i was little and one day, our neighbor was jumping and he went right thru the tramp!! I'll never forget it, i almost wet my pants i was laughing so hard. Our tramp was super old though, still good times.
Brooklynn's hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment