9.21.2009

naughty baby

We didn't want to let all this beautiful fruit from the orchard go to waste...so we decided to can it. At some point when we weren't paying attention, Brooklyn went and poked a hole in every stinkin' peach on the top layer. Naughty little girl!



6 comments:

Alisha said...

That is really funny. They are such cute girls.

Amanda said...

that is pretty funny though....i'm sure she was lickin' her fingers after everyone too!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Haha awesome! That makes me feel a little better about the time we had you over for dinner and Kadri stuck her fingers in the rolls before we baked them. You have a ton of peaches! Hope the canning went well!

Steve said...

Yum those peaches look yummy, I am sure Brook felt the same way!
Liz

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Don't call that baby naughty, she's way too cute.

The CEO said...

I'm sorry, but that's pretty funny. I LOVE the orchard pictures. I can't believe how much hair Brooklyn has! Ashton is STILL bald. :) Miss you.