Andrea, that is so exciting:) I think you are going to have such a good looking boy!!! I can't wait to hear what names you are thinking of...since we like the same names and all:) Congrats, Boys are AWESOME!
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
12 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait to see what a little Parkinson boy looks like. So exciting.
How fun! Congrats. Can't believe you are having #3, so exciting!
Congrats! It must be boy season. lol
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy's Rock! Congrats.
Boys are lots of fun. :-)
Congrats!
Very fun. We are so excited for you....NAMES??? :) Shanna
Andrea, that is so exciting:) I think you are going to have such a good looking boy!!! I can't wait to hear what names you are thinking of...since we like the same names and all:) Congrats, Boys are AWESOME!
YEA CONGRATS!!
Yeah! Congrats!
We are so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment