Ever had one of those days where you feel like you FAILED completely as a mom? I so had one of those days. I pray little Logan comes with a little less spice than his sisters or I don't know if I will make it!
On to the cute story....
Rob and I are BYU Cougar fans. Not ultra crazy obsessive fans (like someone else in my family (Amanda and Ryan)) But we are proud of our BYU background and have passed it on to our girls.
Today while visiting teaching, the lady mentioned that they lived in Utah for "of course BYU." Brooklyn was sitting down and jumps up, puts her arms above her head and yells "COUGARS!" and quietly sat back down. That's my girl!


3 comments:
Hahaha That is awesome! I laughed out loud really hard. What a complete cutie!! I can just see her doing that at a full extend on top of her dad's hands, too!
oh That is awesome!!!
hahaha...I can totally see her doing it too!! What a cutie and GO COUGARS!
Post a Comment