1.14.2010

I was looking through our pictures and realized I have been slacking on picture taking lately. So today after mopping the kitchen floor, I decided to play around with the lighting in the kitchen. Both girls had just woke up from their naps and were covered in peanut butter and jam. But I didn't care cause I didn't think I would get any good pictures! I was wrong....I'm in love with these pictures. (Amanda and Liz...like the hat???? :))



7 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Holy cow those are cute. Your baby looks so grown up and alot more like her sister now.

Kyle and Lacey said...

SOOO adorable! Glad to see you got your camera fixed. I LOVE that first one of Ava!

Amanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THe girls, pictures, and hat!! I love how you can take just a "regular" situation and make such a beautiful picture! Such talent!

Liz said...

VERY JEALOUS!!!!

The CEO said...

YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Those are amazing and your girls are beautiful. We miss you!! (and we're very jealous of Brooklyn's hair!) :) Shanna

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Brooklyn looks so much like Ava in them.

Anonymous said...

DAR-LING pictures Andrea! They are both total dolls!