I keep wanting to post this story...and I keep forgetting. So before I forget again....
At my last Baby Dr. appt. I brought both girls with me. They actually did really well...much better than I thought they would. Anyways, the Dr. asked Ava if he wanted to squirt the goo on my belly before we listened to Logan's heartbeat. Ava got these HUGE Freaked out eyes and shook her head no. I didn't think much of it. The next day my dad was running some errands and took Ava along. He said she was telling him about the Dr. appt. and how the Dr. asked her to help out. My dad said she told him "But Grandpa..I'm not a Dr. I'm just little. I'm just a kid!"
Seriously how cute is that?
Moving
12 years ago


4 comments:
That is cute! I don't think ANY of my girls would have wanted to squirt goo on my belly either honestly, even at 9!
That is WAY cute! It's so fun to see them grasp more of how the world works and to see how they perceive it all.
such a cutie, you need to tell he to keep practicing her kayaking on the Wii so that she can come to my house this summer and do it
what an great story! Your girls are so cute. I can only imagine how adorable Logan is going to be. p.s. I want to send you a little baby gift. go to www.mycanopykits.blogspot.com. PIck out the pattern you want. :) I'll send it already made, of course, but pick out the pattern you like. XO, Bryanne
Post a Comment