For FHE we took the girls bowling, and it was so stressful! We had two very light balls that the girls could pick up on their own. So as a result there bowling balls being flung all over the bowling alley! Twice Ava threw (and I mean threw) her ball down the lanes next to ours. Also, the girls were more interested in throwing the balls than how many pins they knocked down so they weren't very patient. We still had lots of fun!

Notice the bum wiggle
Rob had to give the balls a kick so they would make it to the end!
Notice the bum wiggle
Rob had to give the balls a kick so they would make it to the end!


6 comments:
oh my gosh....how CUTE! I love the bum wiggle!! And was Rob sweating by the time he was done?? But it looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!
I bet I can guess where Ava learned her dance moves!! :-) I LOVE Brook's hair cut and how she and Ava are looking so much alike.
We learned the hard way, but they have ramps the are chest level for the kids. They put the ball on the ramp and push the ball and the balls make it to the end everytime.
I love the bum wiggle! Your girls are so cute.
That is so why I am afraid to take my kids, you are a very brave mommy, I am sure they had a blast , they look adorable
Way way too cute!
Post a Comment