5.26.2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

My baby turned 2! Brooklyn has brought so much fun into our family. She has developed quite the personality, and we are so lucky to have her as a part of our family!
For her birthday, we scrapped any fancy plans because mommy is TIRED. Baby brother is still waking every 2 hours and I'm just exhausted! We did have Grandma and Grandpa Moyes come to help us celebrate. We had yummy sandwiches for dinner and a sad cake for dessert. My mom always had such fun "themed" cakes for our birthday, and I wanted to keep that tradition alive. Unfortunately Logan was having his fussiest day yet, and I barely had time to make cake and frosting! Grandma and Grandpa Moyes got Brooklyn some princess pj's and a backpack (so now she can quite trying to steal her sisters!) She tried on her pj's and kept saying "I love it. I love it!"

Giving the princess backpack a test run...

She has the best facial expressions (please excuse her naptime hair-do and her pj's...like I said...I'm tired.)


And now a few pictures of Logan....This is his favorite way to sleep...belly to belly with daddy!

Bath time!!
Poor buddy...he has become Ava's dress up doll when mommy isn't looking
Every boy needs a blue tutu!





4 comments:

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

It looks like she enjoyed her birthday! I think you are doing pretty good if you can even get a cake done right now. I remember how tired I was with Bryton when he woke up every 2 hours for the first 5 months! I can't imagine having 2 others at the same time! Your kids are all so adorable!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Oh my word Brooky is so fetchin' adorable!!! I love her facial expressions. She looks way too grown up in that nightgown. I remember our oldest girls wearing ones like that ... we're getting old! I wished I lived right by you and could help hold that cute baby or have the girls come play. :(

Amanda said...

LOVE Brookie's expressions...and it looks like you did a GREAT birthday for her!! You're such a great mom..don't underestimate yourself and what great work you do! And the pictures of Logan (I just about wrote Ryder!) are precious with Ava dressing him up!! It's so much better to have a live doll than a plastic one to dress up!! :)

Wendy said...

I love the blue tu-tu!