We had such a FUN Memorial day up at my parents cabin. (Thanks mom and dad!) Sorry I didn't take any pictures of Logan...he just slept and ate!
We played down by the river where the hot ponds are....I forgot the girls swimsuits so we just had to dip our feet in!
We made smores by the campfire...
Brooklyn had marshmallow all over her hands and it was driving her nuts!
We went exploring....A
And tried our luck at fishing! The girls got to pick out a fishing pole (Ava-Barbie and Brooklyn-princess) It took Rob forever getting all the stuff ready, and of course they only lasted about 5 minutes!
Brooklyn got this wagon for her birthday, so we took it with us. Rob wanted a ride and Brooklyn wasn't too happy about it!
This video is so funny...the girls had a blast!


4 comments:
I wanna ride!! That video was hilarious! And I loved the picture of Brookie looking at the marshmellow on her hands. it's like...now how do I get this darn stuff OFF!! Love your girls..and missed pics of Logan!
Man miss the cabin. I am glad that you were able to go there and get away. More pics of logan please:)
Holy cow, we had no idea Rob could move so fast!! That was impressive! We laughed and laughed at hearing their excited screams get louder and then fade away again. I am so excited for you that you got the wagon we used to always covet when we'd see it at parks in Reno! :-)
HOW FUN! I'm glad you guys could get away!! :)
Post a Comment