He is so handsome! I go back and forth with who I think he looks like. Isn't the bond between mommas and their little boys awesome?? It's like they can do no wrong.
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
8 comments:
HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! What a cutie!
I LOVE that last picture of Ava holding him! So sweet.
He is so handsome! I go back and forth with who I think he looks like. Isn't the bond between mommas and their little boys awesome?? It's like they can do no wrong.
LOVE that hair! He is cute, I agree.
OH MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE the updates!! and he is soooo handsome and precious!! I love that last picture with ava!
What a cute picture of him and Ava! So sweet!
He looks just like Gary and then he looks just like Rob. A very nice mix.
Wow! I can't believe you guys have a little boy! Congrats, he is very handsome!
Post a Comment