6.15.2010

Just some fun pictures

Here are a few unedited pictures for the family :)
Here is Brooklyn singing her heart out to Logan. I just love this picture! Daddy and Logan taking a Sunday nap...seriously what handsome men I have in my life!
They actually do have some really cute boy clothes....or maybe it's just the cute boy modeling them???

Yes he is smiling and it's so cute!







3 comments:

Amanda said...

K..so I'm loving the pictures and scrolling down and THAT'S IT? I have 4 pictures to see??? :) j/k. But I LOV ELOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture. Seriously, you couldn't get a better, more SWEET picture! I love little Brookie! And what a handsome STUD you have! He reminds me a lot of Ryder...BIG! He's going to be like his daddy!

Carrie and Jon said...

Oh my, that Logan is a DOLL!!!

Liz said...

Logan looks like he was singing with her. Cute but I agree with there only being 4......... really?!