Ava HATES having her hair done. She has the best head of hair, and she won't let me do a thing with it. So she about shocked the life out of me when she asked me to do her hair like I do mine...."with a poof..." And oh my goodness doesn't she look adorable!
My three adorable monkeys.....who don't even look related...seriously could they look any different from each other????

Logan gave up during tummy time today and sucked a hickey on his arm instead! Look closely at his hair and you can see dark brown tips and bright white/blond roots!

Logan gave up during tummy time today and sucked a hickey on his arm instead! Look closely at his hair and you can see dark brown tips and bright white/blond roots!





3 comments:
Ava looks so cute!!! I think Logan looks so much like Josh! Except for the hair color they have the same face shape and jowls
hahaha..liz, I called Logan Josh when I was looking at the picture! Such cuties!! Can't wait to see you!
That cracks me up! I can see your girls looking related (can't tell with Logan yet). But I totally don't think my kids look a like and I am shocked when people say things like they look like sisters. Maybe it is hard to see in our own children?! And does Logan have red in his hair? He looks like he has some auburn in his hair? Maybe its just the picture?
Post a Comment