When Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson were here, the girls and Grandpa made a delicous zucchini chocolate cake. As I was making dinner the next day I put it in the pantry for more counter space. After a while I noticed Logan kept walking in the closet and I would hear a "mmmmmmmmm" and he would walk out to return a few minutes later. When I payed attention to what the little thief was doing this is what I saw! He had poked a hole through the plastic and was grabbing handfuls of cake! He needs to learn to not enjoy his food so loudly or I would have never noticed!
Notice that mouth full of cake!
The other night we went for a walk on the trail behind our house. A couple came by and the lady was riding her horse. We chatted with them a bit and the lady asked the girls if they wanted to ride her horse. The girls were in heaven! The next day we had to take a walk back to the same place just to make sure there wasn't a horse there again. Ava now wants a brown pony and Brook wants a pink one!


2 comments:
I love the pictures of the thief. Good thing these kids are so cute! And how lucky to get a horse ride. I want a pink pony too. Brooke has good taste.
That's my kind of boy..a closet eater!! SO CUTE! And I can't show Ashlynn the pics of the girls riding the horse or she would DIE!! MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment