9.02.2011

T-Ball

We signed Ava up for T-ball this year.  I guess it would have helped if we had explained the whole game to her before her first game.  Oh well.  She picked it up pretty fast....I don't think she is a t-ball sort of girl but she still enjoyed it!  There was alot of singing and dancing in the outfield as well as drawing pictures in the dirt. 


Brooklyn spent a lot of time climbing the fences!

My boys watching the game.  (and no I did not pose this.  Logan was copying his daddy!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a sweet picture of Ava and the one of Logie and Daddy. And I can TOTALLY imagine sweet little Ava just singing and dancing in the outfield! She's like her aunties and mama...more of a dance/cheer/gymnastics girl!!

Wendy said...

This post totally reminded me of Liv when she was Ava's age and we put her in soccer and t-ball. She had so much fun dancing with her girlfriends on the sidelines, and chatting with the other teams player who came to her base. Cute picture of Logan & Rob!