Can I just tell you that Dierkes lake gave me nightmares growing up?!! LOL~ The crazy amount of swarming fish were apparently too much for me!!! Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I'm jealous that my mom got to see you guys this past month! No fair! I haven't seen you in AGES!
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
3 comments:
Looks fun. I need that Fourth of July picture of Ashton and Brooklyn. That was too cute. We must make that a yearly event!! Miss you. Shanna
It looks like you are enjoying being in Idaho! I keep forgetting that you are so close now. Well, closer than before!
Can I just tell you that Dierkes lake gave me nightmares growing up?!! LOL~ The crazy amount of swarming fish were apparently too much for me!!!
Your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! I'm jealous that my mom got to see you guys this past month! No fair! I haven't seen you in AGES!
Post a Comment