Just thought I would post a few random fun pics. Life in Idaho is great...but we sure do miss our Reno friends. Not that the people out here are great...it just takes time to make new friends! The best part about Idaho? Seeing grandma and grandpa a few times a week! We love that. Here are my babies....
These girls are best friends one minute, and mortal enemies the other!
They will sit and play in the sandbox forever!
I don't know why but I absolutely love this picture of Brook
Showering...wow she has gotten so tall!
Brooklyn has found the flavor of Ranch and loves it! I give her a carrot to dip it in and then suck it off.


3 comments:
Brooklyn is growing so fast!
I totally agree with Brookie..ranch makes EVERYTHING better!! I agree with liz..she's growing so fast!! ANd i look Ava holding brookie..one day they will be the BESt of friends like all of us are
AMEN!!! I miss my Reno friends too. And Brook is looking way too big. This is weird for me to have to watch them grow up on a computer. I am used to seeing them every day practically!!! So you guys up for some Washington visitors around Aug. 2????
Post a Comment