Rob just returned home from a 2 week training in Pocatello. Of course that is when Brooklyn has all of her teeth pop out, get a double ear infection, and not sleep AT ALL!!!! Thanks Grandma for helping me out!!! Now I think it's my time to go away for two weeks.....to retrain my body how to sleep!
My mom gave Ava a bunch of glow sticks and she loves them. She fell asleep with them...I thought it was cute!
Brooklyn has been extra crabby and clingy lately. The other night I was trying to make dinner and she just wanted me to hold her. At one point I needed two hands so I put her in Ava's doll stroller for a quick second. Ava started pushing her around and they continuted this for about 10 minutes. Ava had a blast "shopping" with her "baby" and Brooklyn was quiet!



3 comments:
K..i'm LOVIN her Hannah Montana outfit...can she become my stylist?? What a cutie!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
I love Ava's curly Hannah Montana hair--so cute! The countdown begins until Thursday . . . . .YEAH!
I love the outfit, she is so cute.
Post a Comment