A few weekends back we went to the Kimberly Good Neighbor Days parade. They didn't have a ton of floats but they had a ton of candy! We sat near the end of the parade, and people just threw out the rest of their candy...which there was a TON. Ava figured out that you look cute, make eye contact, and wave and you got lots of candy. Brooklyn, Mommy, and Daddy just sat on their bums eating Ava's hard earned candy!
Moving
12 years ago


3 comments:
You guys are so stinkin cute for what it's worth I would of thrown Ava lots of candy I love brookies sunglasses
You guys are so stinkin cute for what it's worth I would of thrown Ava lots of candy I love brookies sunglasses
The kids and I went to the parade this year too. We sat at the beginning of the parade and got so much candy. I thought "next year we will sit at the end, because everyone will be out of candy." Now I know that is not the case.
Post a Comment