8.23.2009

Bounce House and Cassia County Fair

One of my most favorite things about living here is being near family. In fact, I have seen all my family (except one brother) in the last two weeks! The latest family to come through this way was my SIL Jessica and her girls. We had a good time catching up with them. We took all the girls to the bounce house and they had a great time and burned off some energy!

Brooklyn was fearless and loved it!Ava had so much fun playing with Maddy, Josey, and Lilly! She too had NO fear!

ummm...just a cute picture I thought I would include!

Rob went on a solo adventure to Idaho Falls, so I pursuaded my parents to come with me and the girls to the Cassia County fair! We had lots of fun looking at all the animals and projects. The girls were SO well behaved, thank goodness! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming along!

Brooklyn checking out the Turkeys

Ava and the Sheep






No comments: