Lacey came down to Preston to visit her family and was so kind to let us intrude on her family time! We had so much fun hanging out with them, it felt like old times! We pack our 2 1/2 days together of fun fun fun! Preston had a fun parade/carnival/rodeo (which we played at all three!) We also went swimming (which I don't have pictures yet!) and horseback riding! Thanks Lacey and the Smith's for such a great time! We miss you!
That's right...pigtails!!!! And a snaggle tooth! She has one tooth on the top (with 3 more coming in) and 3 on the bottom (with 3 coming in!) This is Brooklyn waiting patiently for sister to come by on the float!
Lacey grew up riding horses and showed me how to saddle Spunk (her horse) and then let me ride around forever! It was so fun but I was incredibly sore the next day!
Ava and Kadrian enjoying their turn on Spunk.


1 comment:
Yeah for the awesome update! I LOVE the snaggletooth picture! And it sounds like you had such a blast wakeboarding and what not. Way to be! I think if I tried that I would pull more muscles than is humanly possible!
Post a Comment