8.23.2009

Going for a walk

We took a walk the other night around our neighborhood. There are these three little ponds nearby that the girls love to throw rocks in.
Ava had fun throwing lots of rocks in the air....

and then daddy made her pick them out of the grass so Brooklyn came to help...(I know I know just too cute isn't it!)

This little girl is just growing up way to fast.

This was Ava's face when we told her we had to go home!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

K...first of all. you take such good pictures. Even for just taking a walk! and secondly..the picture of Brookie helping Ava is PRICELESS...oh come visit us SOON!!

Alan and Abby said...

I love that picture with the rocks in the air! Come back so you can take family photos for us!!!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Sooo fun! I'm glad you're finding the joy in simple things like taking walks. That is one of my favorite things to do! (especially at Caughlin with my buddy Andrea) Loved the pics!