Today after church we decided to go exploring. We went to Shoshone Falls, Twin Falls, and the temple grounds.
We have been lucky to always live near a temple. Twin Falls is no exception and we aren't complaining!
My Fashionista. This girl cracks me up with her fashion choices. Are you loving the zebra skirt? I saw a toddler dress the other day that was zebra print with a red belt...so cute! But $40.00. No thanks. So I made my own skirts with the same idea for the girls.
Flying High with Dad!

My Fashionista. This girl cracks me up with her fashion choices. Are you loving the zebra skirt? I saw a toddler dress the other day that was zebra print with a red belt...so cute! But $40.00. No thanks. So I made my own skirts with the same idea for the girls.
Flying High with Dad!


3 comments:
Look how crafty you are! I love little Ava's personality--or, I am sure I will when/if I meet her! :)
love love love your outfit Ave's!! We miss you guys!
I LOVE that skirt that you made! Are you taking orders? :) I am having a hard time finding skirts, or dresses for Kambree.
Post a Comment