Are you seriously due on April 24th?!! That date is something wierd for me. My birthday, Maddy's birthday and the day Lilly was due (thankfully induces early!). That is so crazy to me! I hope the baby comes on that day I would selfishly LOVE it! And how far a long are you now?
That is so exciting but aren't you supposed to have your kids in Nevada so we can seem them. I should have got that in some contract before you left. Good that ultrsound picture is labeled so we wouldn't think it was just gas.
Yay!! How fun! We're just a month ahead of you with our little boy on the way!! So excited for you guys! When do you find out the sex? Hope you're doing well Ann! Love you!
We met at BYU during finals week, and the rest is history! We got married September 20, 2003 in the Mount Timpanogas temple. We have two beautiful girls, Ava and Brooklyn and our handsome man, Logan.
18 comments:
That is awesome! Congratulations, I hope you are feeling well.
Yay Andrea! That is so exciting:) How are you feeling? Are you hoping for a boy this time? Hope life is going well up in Idaho!
Congrats! So excited for you guys.
Congrats, hope all goes well
Yahoo yahoo! The more Parkinsons the better as far as we're concerned! :-)
COngrats!!!
congratulations! 3 kids is so much fun. Granted I've only been doing it for 2 weeks, but it's still fun. Hope the pregnancy goes well!
Are you seriously due on April 24th?!! That date is something wierd for me. My birthday, Maddy's birthday and the day Lilly was due (thankfully induces early!). That is so crazy to me! I hope the baby comes on that day I would selfishly LOVE it! And how far a long are you now?
That is so exciting but aren't you supposed to have your kids in Nevada so we can seem them. I should have got that in some contract before you left. Good that ultrsound picture is labeled so we wouldn't think it was just gas.
Congrats!! We are excited for you!
Congrats! What an exciting time. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Holy Cow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting news. We are THRILLED for you. Shanna
How exciting! Congratulations!
Yipee! Way to go Andrea and Rob...we knew that mini-van was a sign! Congrats!
That is so wonderful!!!! Hope you and your family is doing well!!
Yay! We are due almost at the same time! Are you finding out the sex? CONGRATS! You make beautiful children.
Oh and OUCH for your camera! That is my worst fear.
Yay!! How fun! We're just a month ahead of you with our little boy on the way!! So excited for you guys! When do you find out the sex? Hope you're doing well Ann! Love you!
Post a Comment