10.24.2009

Late night blogging

The other day we got a bunch of balloons from an office party at Rob's. They floated to the ceiling and Ava was trying to get them down. After a few failed attempts she said "mom can you go get my wings so I can fly?" Ummmmm....sure Ava. So of course Brooklyn had to put her's on too. Cutest butterfly's I've ever seen..... (yes it is 3:00 in the morning. Apparently I ate something Baby P didn't agree with and wanted it out. Now I can't sleep....) Also sorry about the CRAPPY picture quality. I DROPPED my really really nice camera on the garage floor. Yes stupid stupid stupid. So now it's at the repair shop for who knows how long....

Ava's first attempt at flying
Preparing for takeoff....(I absolutely love this picture, she was so serious about the whole process)
Yeah Daddy's home! Brooklyn's reaction when Rob opened the door!

Finally off the ground!
I could just squeeze her....

First of all don't mind my MESSY house, and Rob's attire. He usually isn't able to change from his work clothes entirely before the girls are demanding he play! Ava loves to have daddy fly her around the room.
Still squeezable!


5 comments:

The CEO said...

Those are the cutest wings ever! Your girls are growing soooo fast! We sure miss you. Shanna

Kyle and Lacey said...

Look at those cute pony tails on your baby!!!!! I love their wings. So fun! Sorry to hear about your camera. I'm sure that was not a good day! Hopefully they can fix it for you fast.

Amanda said...

Oh, wear did Baby Brookie go?? She's a big girl now!! I love the picture of Ava looking so serious!! Hey, she's creative at solving a problme. HOW CUTE!!!

Jennefer said...

They are SO cute!!!!!!!! I miss you guys!!!!!

Liz said...

I love Rookies little piggies, so cute.