10.18.2009

Our Mini-vacation and Liz's dancing moves

Rob had Columbus Day off, so we decided to go visit family. We went to Idaho Falls and had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson and the uncles. Then we drove up to Victor to go see my sister Liz and her family and their beautiful new home. It was a lot of driving but the girls were SO good and it was good to spend time with family!

Now you must watch the most treasured video I have from the trip. Liz and Steven have a karaoke machine that the kids were having fun with. I decided to take a little video of the them playing, while my sister had other ideas. Apparently she wanted to show the world her dance moves....so here they are!!!! (She said she would tell everyone that it wasn't her, it was me. You will all notice that is not so...I don't have beautiful long curly hair and my bum is not that small...)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh..she's going to kill you!!! Good one though!!

Wendy said...

Nice moves, Liz.
Andrea, I hope you are hiring a bodyguard!