On September 20, Rob and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! Yea for us! My parents were SO kind to take the girls for a night so we could escape to their cabin. We had such a relaxing time. We actually slept in till 8:30 and went for a walk around the moutains. Then we did nothing but watch movies, nap, and eat! I love you Rob! Thanks again mom and dad!
Moving
12 years ago


2 comments:
Happy anniversary to one of the greatest couples we know!!!! Glad you were able to have a fun weekend to celebrate. I love the four-wheeling pics too. It sounds like you guys are lovin' life and having a good time. This might sound weird, but in the vacuuming picture I saw your rocking chair and got homesick for you guys! I spent many an hour hanging out at your house and sitting in that chair!!
hey Happy Anniversary too from my side though lately.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment