12.27.2009

on the 2nd night of Christmas....


On the second day of Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Moyes brought to me glowsticks to play with and a story!On the 3th day of Christmas we got a fun gingerbread house to make. I had mutual that night so I wasn't able to participate, but here is the finished product. Daddy said they had lots of fun!
On the 4th day of Christmas we got Brownies. Sorry no picture of the finished product....they got eaten too fast!
On the 5th night Grandma made each of the girls a scarf! They LOVE them! Thanks Grandma...they are beautiful!

On the 6th night we got some fun window decorations

I wasn't able to get pictures of the 7th and 8th days. We were going to open two presents at once
because we were going out of town. Someone dropped by with a plate of treats. While I was chatting the girls RIPPED OPEN the presents and went wild! One was a bag of chocolates, which we devoured immediately. The other was a fun Christmas box to put a treat in and give away to someone else!

I also didn't get a picture of the 9th night...I thought I did but I can't find it. Anyways we got a box of Latex gloves. Now that would have been a priceless picture. They are for our emergency kit...but the girls weren't sure what to think!!!!
On the 10th night we got Hot chocolate....which we enjoyed after a trip to the lights. Yum!


On the 11th night we got to decorate a candy tree to also give away...my little girls ate so much candy before we could even get it on the tree!
And on the 12th night (christmas eve) we got an Old Testament study guide (which I will be needing!)
Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Moyes for such a fun tradition. It was exciting to open a present a night plus it brought us together as a family at the busiest time of year! We LOVE YOU!














2 comments:

Kyle and Lacey said...

I LOVE the pose Ava is making in the scarf picture. And Brook ... holy cow, could she be growing up any faster?? Hope you are feeling good!

Jennefer said...

How fun!!!!!!! I love the little scarves!!!!!