12.13.2009

That time of year again

So Grandma and Grandpa Moyes have started a fun tradition at Christmas time. My mom works ALL YEAR LONG to put together a 12 days of Christmas package for each family. As you can imagine, my kids LOVE it because we get to open a present each night and do an activity. So tonight we started with the first day of Christmas.
Ava couldn't wait to tear into the much anticipated bag (which I had to hide in the garage because they wouldn't leave it alone!) Brooklyn helping get the ribbon reading to string our bells on

Ava deciding which bell to put on first

Of course after our activity we had to dress up as ballerinas and dance to Nutcracker music (doesn't everyone do that?)

My grimy baby. Seriously, it cracks me up. I love to see blogs where people always have their children looking like they are going to a photo shoot. We never look like that. Messy hair, dirty faces, random clothing (or in this case, no clothing.) Yup...that's how we roll!




5 comments:

The CEO said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. I hope you have a very Happy Holiday! Love, Shanna

Kyle and Lacey said...

What a fun tradition! I love that last picture of Ava. So cute!

Liz said...

You are right, EVERY year i get my tutu on and dance around to the nutcracker, sometimes Steve joins me but that just make me mad because he always shows me up:)

Amanda said...

Hmmm...WE MISS YOU!!! WE love your girls...grubs and all!

Jennefer said...

They are so beautiful! I cannot believe how quickly they are growing! Where does the time go? We miss you!