12.20.2009

Where I came from.....

Hi my name is Brooklyn. Today we sat in the very front row during sacrament, and I decided to put on quite the show for the entire ward. It was such a great show that the Stake President came up to us after Sacrament and told my Mommy and Daddy that I came from a very special corner of Heaven...a place where kids are very busy and active. My mom and dad were just trying to figure out how someone could mention Heaven and my name in the same sentence!
Love
Brooklyn

8 comments:

Jennefer said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

We love that girl. Both of them, so much fun. Great memories of having you all in our home.

Kyle and Lacey said...

Green is sure a good color on her!

Phil and Becca said...

that's hillarious! Looks like we have the same problem. Zachary and heaven don't seem to be appropiate when describing his behavior

Carrie and Jon said...

Such a darling picture! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. Thanks for stopping in!

holmesfamily8 said...

Too funny! I get all sorts of comments about how "well" I handle the kids during church even though they are busy. Hahaha, it is embarrassing to know that they are watching and that they are lying through their teeth!

Steve said...

hahahahah Nice
Liz

Amanda said...

I LOVE BROOKIE!!!!